Morrissey Chartered Accountants believe that business advice can only be delivered effectively by industry experienced professionals providing client specific solutions.
Our team has extensive practical experience starting, growing, running, selling and advising businesses in Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland.
Our team has experience working with small and medium sized businesses, not for profit organisations, local enterprise agencies, grant awarding bodies and government departments.
Our business advisory services include:
- Food Sector Consultancy – Our team has over 20 years practical experience operating, growing and selling businesses in the food sector.
- Government Grants – Finding it difficult to identify what grants are available or the time to prepare the grant application? We can guide you through the process.
- Strategic Growth Planning & Reviews – Can you answer the following questions about your business? Where are we now? Where are we going? How will we get there? A Strategic Plan will provide the answers. We have developed a step by step process to assist any size of business develop and implement their strategic plan.
- Assisting with staff recruitment
- Performance improvement projects
- Product costing
- Sales & marketing plans
- Organisational reviews
- Balanced Scorecard Implementation
- Due diligence
- Interim management
- Project management
- Business Plans
- Business start-up planning & advice
- Raising business finance
- Business processes including Lean
- Performance Incentive Plans
- Business valuations
- Board Advisory Service
- Non-Executive Directorship
News and articles
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.