11 June 2020
Morrissey Chartered Accountants – Covid 19 Action Plan.
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have implemented a plan of action to ensure a continued high-level of service whilst also maintaining social distancing measures. Our actions are informed by the advice of the UK Government and NI Executive and will be under constant review.
To ensure compliance with government regulations, the social distancing and hygiene measures outlined below have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and clients at this time. This list is not exhaustive and will be further informed by advice provided by the NI Executive.
- Where possible a 2-metre social distance will be kept between all persons on the premises.
- Virtual meetings will take place in replacement of face-to-face meetings.
- In the event that virtual meetings cannot take place, all face-to-face meetings will be restricted to two persons and take place in a designated space with a protective screen in place.
- PPE face-masks will be made available to all employees and clients while on the premises.
- Guidance on ‘hand-washing’ will be available within all bathroom facilities. https://www.who.int/gpsc/clean_hands_protection/en/
- Contactless deliveries will be enforced.
- In the event that an individual on the premises appears visibly unwell, we may reserve the right to request that they leave the premises to prevent any possible further spread of infection.
- A maximum capacity of 4 persons will permitted on the premises at any one time.
- In the event that any employee is displaying symptoms consistent with coronavirus, we will advise the individual to not come to the office premises and self-isolate as per Covid-19 advice from the UK Government and NI Executive. Further, we will inform the relevant authority of any suspected and notifiable outbreaks.
For more information on how social distancing will be maintained refer to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/offices-and-contact-centres#offices-3-4
Hygiene and Cleanliness
An appropriate standard of cleanliness and sanitation will be maintained:
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser will be available upon entry and exit of our premises.
- All Handles and shared office appliances will be cleaned after use.
- Bathroom Facilities will be available and cleaned thoroughly twice per week.
- ‘Deep Clean’ of the premises will take place once per week.
More information on work-place requirements in light of the Coronavirus pandemic can be found at: https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/sites/default/files/Covid-19-Working-Through-This-Together.pdf
The coronavirus crisis will change the way businesses and society works. When the urgent part of the crisis is over, businesses should consider what this crisis changes for them, what they have learned and plan for any future crisis. It’s important to look ahead. This crisis will end. If you require any assistance or more information on our ‘Covid 19 Action Plan’ give us a call anytime. https://www.morrisseyca.co.uk