Morrissey Chartered Accountants, with 20 years of experience in business and practice, can provide a range of accounting services to individuals, small and medium sized businesses.
Our professional team offer sound expert business advice specific to your business. The practice operates best in class IT systems and procedures including desk top, server and cloud based software to ensure accurate and timely business information.
We offer the following accounting services:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and half yearly management accounts
- Review and interpretation of accounts at our offices or your premises
- Company secretarial
- Book-keeping services
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation for HMRC investigations
- Independent Examiner Reports
Starting a new business? Considering your options – sole trader, partnership, limited company, accounting period, business plan, VAT/PAYE/TAX registration? We can guide you through the process.
Contact us for further information on Accounting Services?
Considering starting a new business?
Contacts us for a free consultation to discuss your options – sole trader, partnership, limited company, accounting period, business plan, VAT/PAYE/TAX registration?
We can guide you through the process.
News and articles
Self-Employment Income Support Grant
Self-Employment Income Support Grant The second and final HMRC Self-Employment Income Support Scheme Grant (SEISS) opened for claims on 17 August 2020. The eligibility criteria will remain the same, therefore, any individual eligible for the first SEISS grant can claim,…read more
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.