Finding it difficult to identify what grants are available; don’t have time to prepare the grant application; trying to become an Invest NI client and access the grants and services available? We can help.
With experience gained through industry and practice, Morrissey Chartered Accountants can guide you through the process including identifying the specific grant funding for your business, completing the application form, negotiating with Invest NI and timely submission of grant claims.
Grant application services includes an on-site meeting to understand the business and whether you meet the criteria for grant assistance e.g. Invest NI, Inter Trade Ireland, DAERA, Rural Development Programme; discussion with the relevant funding provider; preparation of grant application and supporting documentation; negotiations with the funding provider e.g. Invest NI; review of the Letter of Offer; and preparation and submission of grant claims.
Our professional team have been working with government grant awarding bodies for over 20 years with assignments across a wide range of industries and sectors, with recent grant application assignments including: –
- Assisting various businesses become Invest NI Account Managed Clients
- Invest NI Interim Manager Consultancy project grants
- Invest NI Selective Financial Assistance Capital Grants across a range of business sectors including Meat, Food, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Services, IT, Construction.
- Invest NI & Enterprise Ireland Consultancy Support grants
- Invest NI & Bord Iascaigh Mhara Capital & Research & Development grants
- Invest NI GAP grants towards Key Workers, consultancy and Market Development costs.
- Invest NI and Enterprise Ireland grant assistance towards Strategic Growth Plans and the implementation of the Balanced Scorecard.
- Assisting food manufacturing businesses in NI and ROI secure grant assistance from Invest NI, Enterprise Ireland, Inter Trade Ireland and other grant awarding bodies;
- IT grant applications
- Design Programme grant applications
- Innovation Vouchers
- Technical Development Incentive grants towards Intellectual Property/Product and Process Development/Quality Management Systems/Product Certification.
- Tourism Development Grant Scheme
- Resource Efficiency Grant Scheme
- Lean manufacturing and services
- Leader Programme
- Inter Trade Ireland Acumen, Brexit, Tendering grants etc
- Selling & exporting skills mentoring
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership programme
- Carbon Trust loan applications
- Rural Development Partnership grants
- Go for it & Business Growth Mentoring Programmes
Need help with grants, why not give us a call?
News and articles
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.