Can you afford the time to get payroll right, can you afford the cost to get it wrong!
National Minimum Wage, Auto Enrolment, Statutory Sick Pay, Full Payment Submission – these are only some the challenges involved in processing your own payroll
Morrissey Chartered Accountants want to ease the pressure involved in processing monthly/weekly payroll, leaving more time for you to run your business.
Whether your business is small or large, let us take the stress out of payroll processing and ensure your business complies with the relevant legislation. We offer a reliable and flexible managed payroll service for any size of employer which can include the following: –
- Simple pricing model based on the number of employees
- Monthly and weekly payroll processing
- Payslips, statutory forms and year end processing including P60’s
- HMRC liabilities including PAYE & NIC
- Real Time Information(RTI) and Full Payment Submission filing with HMRC
- SSP, SMP, holiday pay, etc.
- Bacs Payment report
- Detailed and summary payroll reports including tailored staff cost reports
- Auto-Enrolment registration, compliance and pension processing
- National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage
- Salary Sacrifices/ Give as you Earn
- Subcontractor returns to HMRC
We will ensure your payroll is managed professionally, compliant with all legislation and processed on time for each payroll period.
News and articles
Limited Company Director’s Support Scheme
Receive £3,500 from the Limited Company Director's Support Scheme to provide financial support to company directors who have personally been adversely impacted by COVID-19. The Minister for the Economy Diane Dodds has announced details of the Limited Company Director’s Support Scheme…read more
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.