Morrissey Chartered Accounts are Sage, Xero and CCH accredited accounting partners with over 20 years experience selecting, implementing and improving accounting systems for small and medium sized businesses.
We will assist and advise you on your accounting system requirements, software selection, implementation and training. Our experienced team will guide you through the process.
Our service includes:
- Business system reviews
- Documenting your computerised accounting system requirements
- Computerised Accounting System selection, implementation and training
- Cloud accounting software selection and implementation including Sage, Xero, Quick Books, Free Agent etc.
- Monthly, quarterly or half yearly management information
- Tailored management information reporting
- Making Tax Digital software compliance advice.
- Sage 50, Sage Business Cloud Accounting & Sage Payroll accredited accounting partner
- Xero accredited accounting partner
Our professional team have experience working on projects in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, across a wide range of industries and sectors, with recent assignments including:
- Implementation of Sage 50 Accounts Professional, management information systems and staff training for a food manufacturer in Northern Ireland.
- Review of administrative and accounting procedures for the Northern Ireland Region of a large Irish Charity.
- Implementation of a computerised management information system, using Sage 50 Accounts Professional, including staff training for the trading subsidiary of a large UK charity.
- Provision of accounting support for local enterprise agencies, including redesign of the management accounting reporting and staff training.
- Implementation of computerised accounting and payroll systems, including training, and the provision of accounting support to various hospitality businesses including public houses, restaurants and hotels.
- Provision of accounting support and preparation of and advice on monthly board reports to a large members association in Northern Ireland.
- Implementation of a computerised accounting and information system for various sports clubs in Northern Ireland, including accounting system re-design and management information.
- Review of accounting and operating procedures for a large Northern Ireland wholesaler including recommendations for improvements.
- Implementation of a number of computerised accounting and time & attendance systems.
- Various assignments advising clients on month-end accounting procedures and the timely preparation of monthly accounts.
- Delivered various one and two day courses on ‘Finance for Non-finance Managers”, “Basic Book-keeping” and “Principles of Book-keeping”.
Need help with computerised accounting systems, why not give us a call?
News and articles
Invest NI Supply Chain Resilience and Development Support
Overview Invest NI have recently announced the introduction of supply chain and development support in order to help businesses to improve their supply chain resilience and competitiveness. The supply chain resilience and development solutions support will provide businesses with a…read more
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.