Our qualified experts can assist you with your tax compliance and planning needs including filing personal self-assessment and corporation tax returns.
With the correct advice at the right time, we can help you mitigate your tax liabilities and avoid penalties, interest & surcharges.
We can assist you with:
- Personal tax planning and completion of tax returns
- Self-Assessment advice – this has not been included
- Remuneration, benefits and employment tax
- Partnership tax
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Trusts and estates
- Capital gains tax
- Value added tax (VAT) registrations and planning
- HMRC investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance & investigations – this has not been included
- Subcontractors advice – this has not been included
- Expenses and benefits advice
- R&D Tax Credits
News and articles
Self-Employment Income Support Grant
Self-Employment Income Support Grant The second and final HMRC Self-Employment Income Support Scheme Grant (SEISS) opened for claims on 17 August 2020. The eligibility criteria will remain the same, therefore, any individual eligible for the first SEISS grant can claim,…read more
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.