Our qualified experts can assist you with your tax compliance and planning needs including filing personal self-assessment and corporation tax returns.
With the correct advice at the right time, we can help you mitigate your tax liabilities and avoid penalties, interest & surcharges.
We can assist you with:
- Personal tax planning and completion of tax returns
- Self-Assessment advice – this has not been included
- Remuneration, benefits and employment tax
- Partnership tax
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Trusts and estates
- Capital gains tax
- Value added tax (VAT) registrations and planning
- HMRC investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance & investigations – this has not been included
- Subcontractors advice – this has not been included
- Expenses and benefits advice
- R&D Tax Credits
News and articles
Newly Self-Employed Support Scheme
Get £3,500 from the Newly Self Employed Support Scheme to support newly self-employed individuals negatively affected by COVID-19. Economy Minister Diane Dodds has announced an amendment to the Newly Self-Employed Support Scheme (NSESS) criteria including an extension to the closing…read more
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.