Our qualified experts can assist you with your tax compliance and planning needs including filing personal self-assessment and corporation tax returns.
With the correct advice at the right time, we can help you mitigate your tax liabilities and avoid penalties, interest & surcharges.
We can assist you with:
- Personal tax planning and completion of tax returns
- Self-Assessment advice – this has not been included
- Remuneration, benefits and employment tax
- Partnership tax
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Trusts and estates
- Capital gains tax
- Value added tax (VAT) registrations and planning
- HMRC investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance & investigations – this has not been included
- Subcontractors advice – this has not been included
- Expenses and benefits advice
- R&D Tax Credits
News and articles
Limited Company Director’s Support Scheme
Receive £3,500 from the Limited Company Director's Support Scheme to provide financial support to company directors who have personally been adversely impacted by COVID-19. The Minister for the Economy Diane Dodds has announced details of the Limited Company Director’s Support Scheme…read more
Newsletter Sign up
Keep up date to with latest industry news, tips and articles from Morrissey Chartered Accountants.